Sunday, December 11, 2005

Wrapping Paper


Wrapping gifts might just be one of the most exciting parts of Holiday time... well it depends on your wrapping abilities. Do not fear, if you are not highly qualified in the gift wrapping ability there is hope. I was once the person with the gifts with overlapping paper and crooked ends, but after a few easy steps and many wrapping sessions at the Barn, I have mastered (in my terms) gift wrapping. So, choosing wrapping paper is very exciting also. The Container Store has an amazing array of wrapping paper to choose from which I became accustomed to last Holiday Season and have been waiting to buy more paper since the rolls debuted in their store this year. This past Saturday, Phil and I were at Target looking for Christmas gifts and he spotted the paper and suggested that we get it there. I jumped at the opportunity to talk up the Container Store's paper supply and say that we had to get it from there. After a small argument we moved on and did not buy any paper at Target. So, this coming Wednesday we will go to the Container Store and buy some great Holiday Paper much to my excitement.

1 comment:

philidendron said...

It's always interesting to hear about David's view of our "arguments." Talking it up? If I remember correctly, he wouldn't have been caught dead wrapping paper in anything but Container Store paper.

I forgot to bring my 4-H Champion winning in the Gift-Wrapping division. I won them over with a hand-made bow, crisp pre-folded edges, and hidden two-sided tape.