Wednesday, November 09, 2005

last class...

Tonight was my official last class of Feminist Theories although we are meeting next week to eat together and have final discussion. So as I'm relieved about that I remember that I have to turn in my 20-25 pg paper on this coming Wednesday. I have 7 pages so far.. so at least I've begun, unlike some of my classmates. I also have 2 smaller papers due for my independent study class that I constantly forget about:( So much work to do and I just want to go to sleep. In other news, sadness as Philip must return to Goshen this weekend for 3 weeks to do his senior seminar. We are happy to be able to spend Thanksgiving together, but it will be different not having him so close in Chicago:(

1 comment:

Allison said...

David: I am also sad that Philip is leaving Dorchester and Chi town for a while. I will come visit you until his return to the city.