Monday, June 05, 2006

free snacks

I arrived at work today at 1:00 pm for the closing shift (not my favorite) and went down to my department to start my shift. Soon after I noticed a plastic shopping bag stuffed into the cabinet space under our register. I leant down to pick it up and throw it away rather annoyed that someone had left their trash for me to deal with. But to my surprise, the bag was not filled with trash but three mini bags of snacks. Two of the bags had animal crackers and the other had mini peanut butter crackers. I was overjoyed and excited that I now had my own stash of treats to get me through the afternoon. All thanks to some young Lincoln Park child now without his or her treat :)

3 comments:

philidendron said...

oh david and your snacks.

remember yesterday morning? As I readied myself for work, I noticed a spoon on the floor by your side of the bed. Upon inspection, I concluded that you had a mid-night snack of peanutbutter at some point.

Do you even remember that?

philidendron said...

just a grammatical comment:

I don't think blogging isn't really a source for letting it all out - it's more like a tool or space or forum. (If you ask me--which I realize you didn't...and won't).

philidendron said...

damn- a grammatical error in my own grammatical comment

I don't think blogging "is"...