Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Want A Dog

I love animals very much. I love dogs and really want one. I even used to want to be a vet so I could play with animals all day. Right now, I have a cat whom I share with my partner Philip whom we both like very much. I really want to get a puppy... I mean I can't get one right now because supposedly our building doesn't allow it. I say supposedly because on many occasions I have seen the same dog leaving the same apartment in our courtyard and NO, I do not think he is visiting. Nonetheless, I am operating on the idea that we can't have one here. I still want a puppy and as of late, I have been torturing myself with images of the cutest little puppies in the world, or at least the cutest ones I can find on google images. Here are a few of the cutest:


Puggle Puppy


Two young Pugs


French Bulldog Puppy



Puggle Puppy


Puggle Puppy


French Bulldog Puppies



English Bulldog Puppies


French Bulldog Puppy


Pug Puppies

1 comment:

Melisa said...

I LOVE PUGGLES PUPPIES!!! Not pugs but puggles are adorable!! Sniff no dog for me either!