Monday, September 05, 2005

and then...

Lastnight after work, Phil met me outside of Pottery Barn and we began walking to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. Right away this woman approached us. The first thing she said was, "I'm not asking for money" so to be nice I thought I'd listen to her. She said that she was 5 months pregnant and bleeding so she needed money to get to Mercy Hospital. As soon as I heard this I remembered the exact story that one of my managers told me about this woman approaching her like two weeks ago, so I grabbed Phil's arm and told the woman no and started walking. Philip had no idea about her scam and really thought she was telling the truth, so he was like, "can we call an ambulance to get you" and she insisted upon a taxi to go to Mercy hospital because the ambulance would not take her to that one. At this point I was getting annoyed and kept trying to get us going. The woman could tell that I wasn't buying it and then... she did the unthinkable. She was like, "you dont believe me? look" and then she lifted her shirt pulled out her breast and squirted milk from her nipple. I was mortified, disgusted, and incredibly pissed. I got Phil and we statrted walking to CPK. This woman was crazy and yelling and pretending to cry. I explained the entire thing to Phil as we were followed the entire way to CPK while she was yelling and crying. C R A Z Y. Today as I told the story, I found out that she's done this to about 6 other people at work also. Next time, we're calling the cops. People are so C R A Z Y.

No comments: