Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feminist Theories

Tonight was my 4th week of my Feminist Theories class. This week I actually did about 85% of the required readings, which is a lot considering the amount we have to read each week. Naturally, I felt confident going into class ready to discuss the methodologies I had spent forever reading. So, after being drenched by the mad afternoon downpour and sitting in class, I find out that we aren't going to discuss this week's readings on methodologies but infact will be getting into groups to discuss some of last weeks readings on epistemology. Everyone in the class is dumbfounded and very quiet. My groups reading was from a book that we didn't even bring this week because we weren't assigned anything from it. We manage to get a book, but no one in my group remembers the readings. MASS STRESS. We fumble through the chapter an manage to come up with some mumbo jumbo to talk about. It was a tense tense 3 hours for everyone. Don't you hate being tested?

No comments: