Monday, August 01, 2005

Greenness and Guinness

Ok, so several weeks ago before Georgia and Colorado I found myself in the beautiful city of Dublin, Ireland. Besides the 7 hr days of class, Dublin offered quite the fun for me and my classmates. Things to know about Ireland... You cannot ride a sheep (because it's probably illegal), fannie is not your grandma and johnny probably would like to take a ride, always look right, duck on the second floor of the bus, and can you pass the salt? Dublin is beautiful...Ireland is beautiful. The city is old and booming and the country is green and rolling. There's so much to do there, that you're never bored... and if you do get bored, just go to the next pub you see and get a pint of guiness (double pour only). My 15 days in Ireland was the best short trip I've ever had and remember I was in class all day for ten days. Here are some pics from the great times there!

Grafton Street, City Centre, Dublin,Ireland
Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland
Dublin Castle, Dublin,Ireland
All Hallows College, Dublin, Ireland
Malahide Castle, Malahide, Ireland
Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland
The beautiful perfectly poured pint a' Guinness
A 5600 year old grave, County Clare, Ireland
Ailiwee Cave, Ireland
Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
West Coast, Ireland

No comments: