Monday, June 11, 2007

window unit, here we come

Summer is coming, which means it's about to get real hot and we all know that I do not enjoy anything about hot muggy weather, even less when I'm in an apartment with no air conditioning! Philip and I have a window unit from last summer that his parents kindly lent us. However, as we would both remember, it did not do justice in cooling our apartment on the worst summer days, so in order to be supportive to that unit, we are planning on purchasing another to help in cooling what at times seems like a mild oven of an apartment. Ross, kindly suggested going to ABT electronics superstore which requires us to make a trip to the suburbs. While you may know, we only visit the suburbs for special occasions such as IKEA, we felt that this would be a worthy experience since I hate the heat.
Today as I mentioned a trek to the suburbs to my GM, who lives in Wheaton, she was like, "is that near 294?" and another manager was like, "no, it's near 290" and I was like, "whatever.. it's all the same to me"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay - it's no where near 290 - it's near 294! (You can actually see Abt FROM 294.) And Abt is a destination - a store unlike any other!

Melisa said...

LOL! You are all a roll with all this daily posting!
So inspiring......

"It is so HOT in here" (pull shirt from chest)

Tasara said...

Oh man, all I can say is, thank GOD David is blogging again....and I'm glad Melisa wasn't blocked from posting! It's going to be another ozone action day tomorrow!