Tuesday, November 15, 2005

10 hours

3:30 am :beep, beep, beep, beep... snooze... beep, beep, beep, beep. shower, too early for breakfast, 4:30 kim picks me up, 4:45 Starbucks box of Jo to Go. Bad employee takes forever.. 5:00 am @ work. 10 and a half hrs later i get to go home. This was the longest and most tiring day of my life. Floor Set is killing me softly.
I held back this evening from buying a new coat. Baby, its cold outside, but my wool will have to do for now :( Sonoma had some great buys: Butternut Squash puree to make some yummy Tgiving soup. Another paper accomplished tonight. goodbye.

1 comment:

Allison said...

David: You are great and you crack my shit up. I was up in your area last night, but didnt call as I was crabby. How are things? CALL ME SOMETIME! ps...I love the colors of your blog. Holler!