Sunday, November 20, 2005

525,600 minutes

So many minutes? Whatever for? Well, I don't know. Actually I know very little about this movie that is getting so much hype in the media and with people everywhere. Rent is opening Nationwide on Wednesday November 23rd and I have tickets for it already. Thanks to Movietickets.com and Ross' Movie Watcher membership, I bought tickets today for the show because I am sure that it will sell out. I've been listening to the soundtrack from the musical because Philip informs me that to be able to truly appreciate the movie, I must be familiar with the songs beforehand. Nevertheless, it will be an exciting evening to kick of the Thanksgiving and holiday season.

4 comments:

philidendron said...

you do know that there are 525,600 minutes in one year, right?

"how do you measure a year? in daylight, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee? in inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife? in 525,600 minutes, how do you measure a year in the life?

how about love?!! (there's the point)
measure in love--seasons of love.

oh man. i freakin' love this musical. if they EVEN f--- it up in this movie, I won't be pleased.

philidendron said...

...thanks for buying tickets David.

I'll try not to be an annoying movie-goer...althought i'm pretty sure I won't be the only fanatic on opening night. bwa ha ha ha.

philidendron said...

...you don't want to dress up do you? I want to be Mark--gap totally stole his scarf design from the original cast. gosh.
Allison can be Mimi. Greta can me Maureen. David...hmm...Angel?

Allison said...

David...I want to be Mimi...I like that name. Wait...I am looking up what she looks like! Sweet I could be her! Thank you for buying tickets..I am excited to see it and cant wait until Wednesday!