Friday, November 18, 2005

full day's work

Today was my day off, so I woke up late and made blueberry filled crepes for breakfast. yum yum. Then, Ross and I decided to make the journey to Aurora... out in the far far far western suburbs. After nearly an hour in the car, we arrive at the "Premium Outlet Mall". The idea of origin for this trip was because Ross received a coupon for the Polo Ralph Lauren Factory store so we went there and looked around a bit. We hit up many stores and I bought a sweater from Banana, a scarf from the Gap, and some cool candle beads from the Farberware store! We dined in the totally 'awesome' foodcourt; Japanese was my choice again, and we wondered around a little more. After leaving the mall, we went to Costco in Naperville where I bought a 12 pound Bird for Thanksgiving, then on to Meijer for more groceries, and finally Target where Ross bought a 6ft faux tree for $16.99. I know, crazy isn't it? So 5 hrs later, we decided to head home just in time to get stuck in rush hour traffic on I-88 and I-290. I don't know how people do that every day!

1 comment:

philidendron said...

apparently the suburbs do have something to offer afterall. the grass is always greener...