Sunday, October 07, 2007

it's really hot in here

It's 86 degrees outside. It's Sunday October 7th. I removed our window air conditioner weeks ago when I thought the summer heat was gone. See where this is going? It's October and its still hot and my apartment is thus hot making me not so excited. Philip brought me breakfast in bed this morning, then we watched episodes of "Flipping Out" on his laptop, then we ran to the gym because we were late for Philip's class and when we arrived we realized the instructor didn't show, then we ran up inner lake shore home. Eventually, we finally washed the dishes and had a snack to eat. I'm sitting hot in the living room wishing for an autumnal breeze to sweep through the window, but nothing comes at all.

1 comment:

Christa & Scott said...

Yeah! You're finally writing on your blog again! I had almost given up hope. Glad to have you back.
Don't even talk about how hot it is in Chicago, it's still in the mid-90s every day in AZ. Of course, we also have palm trees and cacti....