Wednesday, October 03, 2007

kittens gone... bailey's back

Last night was our first without the adorably hyperactive kittens and as I tried to fall asleep I was astonished at how quiet it was. No bags being drug around the house or rocks being dug out of the plant pot and kicked around, no pitiful meow's begging for who knows what and no fights between Bailey and the kittens. Peace and quiet was so surreal. While I am happy that they are back with their original mother, I must say I will miss the adorable cock-eyed "fatty" and "blackies" puny meow begging for fun. On the other hand Bailey is back to normal! She is happy and smiling and sleeps on our bed again. She is also probably bored out of her mind which drives her to play with us more. This morning I woke up to her pushing her forehead into my nose in order to get it scratched and then later licking my forehead...weird! I think this is life number 3 for her!

No comments: