Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Connections

My friend, Claire who lives in Bristol, UK notified me of a random long lost media connection. An old friend of ours who we knew as children in Belize was on the Ellen show and he happens to be her cousin. He probably doesn't remember us or atleast not very well because when we were younger his family moved back to Louisiana and we really hadn't been in contact since that day. Anyway, he has this awesome organization called "Defend New Orleans" where they design shirts and other pieces and the proceeds go towards Hurricane Katrina Aid in New Orleans. You can imagine, I was elated to see someone who I haven't in forever on my favorite daytime show on National Television. He is also the founder of "Kick It Fashions" where they have some fun clothing designs. Kudos to you Jac!
Below is a YouTube video of the documentary that he is in relating to the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans.

No comments: