Tuesday, January 12, 2010

cheesecake

Today was not my birthday, but because I am not working tomorrow one of my associates who always makes something for people on their birthday made me, from scratch, a New York Cheesecake and on the side cherries and sauce to top it off with. As I poured the cherries on my cheesecake and tasted it I was shocked to realize that they were cooked from fresh cherries and not from a typical jar as so many people do. It was deliciously amazing! I only took a small slice to start so I wouldn't stuff myself, however I found myself sneaking back every once in a while to get an extra slice. Tomorrow is my birthday and luckily I have the rest of that cheesecake with me to celebrate.

1 comment:

Ebay Clone Script said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Ebay Bidding Software