Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Philip got me a customized Starbucks card for Christmas. Le t me tell you, it may have been one of my favorite gifts. Anyway, two of my favorite perks are free soy milk with drinks and a free drink of your choice on your birthday. Today is my birthday, so I made a special trip to the Starbucks in Andersonville just to get a special drink of my choice. Naturally when you are getting something free you go all out, right? So I got a Grande Soy White Mocha and gave him my card. I got my receipt and noticed later that I got free Soy Milk, but was charged for my drink. Was I supposed to tell them and the entire lounge that it was my birthday? Anyway, I sent a friendly little message to customer service and assume that they will make right. Check out my cool card below.

1 comment:

philidendron said...

i knew that you would love this!